Sublime Merge Build 1107 is out now, with improvements to the Merge Tool, Tree viewing, and Clone dialog.
Sublime Merge can now be used as a standalone merge tool, to merge arbitrary files, integrate with another version control system, or use from the command line via git mergetool. This functionality is available via the smerge command line helper.
Sublime Merge Build 1107 is available for Windows, Mac and Linux, from the Download page.
- The Contents section of the sidebar can now be switched between showing changed files and all files
- Sublime Merge can now be used as a standalone merge tool, via the smerge command line helper. See smerge --help for details.
- Merge tool: Improved UI for switching between the Base file and the Merged file
- Added Navigate/Go to Parent menu item
- Improved clone dialog
- Improved side bar context menus
- Various syntax highlighting improvements
- Merge tool now indicates which lines have been modified in the merged file
- Merge tool: swap_line_up, swap_line_down and duplicate_line commands are now supported
- Fixed git flow commands appearing inconsistently
- Mac: Add full support for macOS native tabs
- Mac: Ensure context menus are shown without scrolling
- Mac: Error message dialogs can now be closed with the escape key
- Linux: Color glyphs are now drawn properly on light backgrounds
- Windows: Fix DirectWrite handling of fonts with lineGap > 0